At Yala Safaris Uganda, we proudly own and operate our own fleet of custom-design safari vehicles
Our vehicles consist of:
- Toyota 4 x 4 Landcruisers safari custom vehicle with a pop up roof
- Toyota 4 x 4 Safari minivan / minibuses
All our safari vehicles are well adopted to suit the rugged African terrain, and are all fitted with below equipment’s to make sure that all safaris run smoothly in all weather:
- Pop – up roof
- Cooler box to keep drinks cold
- Fire Extinguishers
- Tow ropes
- 2 shovels per car
- Tool box kit and spare tires
- Sliding windows
- 2, 4 and 6 guaranteed window seats
- First Aid Kit
- Sliding windows
- Working A/C
- 12 volts cigarette lighters ideal for charging phones
Some of our vehicles are fitted with a mini-fridge and inverter to charge mobile phones, laptops and cameras.
Build with safety and comfort in mind, each safari vehicle is designed to seat a maximum of:
- 3 seater mini 4 x 4 land cruiser we recommend 2 pax to guarantee each pax a window seat
- 5 seater standard 4 x4 land cruiser we recommend 4 pax to guarantee each pax a window seat
- 7 seater extended 4 x 4 land cruiser or safari 4 x 4 minibus we recommend 6 pax to guarantee each pax a window seat
Each safari vehicle offers comfortable seats with seat belts and canvas covers fitted with pockets to hold water bottles and other handy items.
Our fleet are well maintained and each vehicle is routinely subjected to an overhaul service after every safari and thoroughly checked again before departing for another safari by our competent mechanics and workshop staff who work around the clock to make sure all vehicles are in their best condition.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that all our vehicles offer full time running AC and 12 volts connections, the high-impact of the rugged African terrain occasionally cause these delicate mechanisms to go temporarily out of service. We do our uttermost to ensure against this, we sincerely request you to understand if this occurs during your safari with us.