4 Days – Safari in North & Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park
The 4-day safari in North & Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park is an incredible adventure that offers visitors the opportunity to explore the pristine wilderness of Uganda. The safari includes game drives through the park’s northern sector, which is home to a variety of wildlife such as lions, elephants, leopards, and buffalos. Visitors will also get to explore the Ishasha sector, which is famous for its tree-climbing lions and stunning scenery. Other highlight of the safari include boat cruises along the Kazinga Channel, where you can spot wildlife like hippos, crocodiles, elephants and various bird species.
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to North of Queen Elizabeth for game drives. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth.(L,D)
Day 2: Game drive and Boat cruise at North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 3: Morning game drive in North and transfer to Ishasha sector for evening game drive. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 4: Game drive at Ishasha sector and transfer to Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 4: Queen Elizabteh to Kampala is around 7 hours (380+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive on Day 1, we can arrange flight from Entebbe to Kasese airstrip at USD 230 per person.
On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- To avoid the long drive on Day 4, we can arrange flight from Kihihi airstrip to Entebbe at USD 230 per person.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here