4 Days – Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Safari in Ishasha sector and North of Queen Elizabeth
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with a 4-day trip to Uganda’s most captivating destinations. The trip begins with gorilla tracking in the dense rainforest of Bwindi, where you will have the rare opportunity to get up close with these majestic primates. From there, we will head to the Ishasha sector & North of Queen Elizabeth known for its diverse wildlife, including tree-climbing lions, elephants, buffalos and more.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi National Park and transfer to Ishasha sector. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 3: Morning game drive at Ishasha sector and afternoon game drive at North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth (B,L,D)
Day 4: Morning game drive and transfer to Kampala. (B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Bwindi to Ishasha Sector is around 2 to 3 hours (70+ Km)
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth to Kampala is around 7 hours (380+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive to Bwindi on Day 1, we can arrange flight from Entebbe to Kihihi airstrip in Bwindi at USD 230 per person.
On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- Another option is to start from Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Kigali to Bwindi is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- On Day 1, if you take a flight to Bwindi or start from Kigali, then you can add a Batwa cultural visit on this day at extra USD 40 per person.
- To avoid the long drive on Day 4, we can arrange flight from Kasese airstrip to Entebbe at USD 230 per person.
- On Day 3, you can add a Boat Cruise at Kazinga channel in North of Queen Elizabeth at USD 30 per person.
- On Day 4, instead of morning game drive, you can add Chimpanzee tracking at Kalinzu Forest at USD 50 per person.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here