8 Days – Safari in Murchison Falls, Chimp tracking in Kibale, Safari in Queen Elizabeth, Gorilla tracking in Bwindi & Lake Bunyonyi
This 8-day tour is a perfect combination of thrilling wildlife experiences and breathtaking landscapes in Uganda. The journey begins with a safari in Murchison Falls National Park, where you can spot the famous Big Five and marvel at the magnificent falls. Next, you will track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park, home to over 1,500 chimpanzees and 12 other primate species. Then, you will continue with a safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park, known for its diverse wildlife, including tree-climbing lions and over 600 bird species. The highlight of the trip is gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, where you will witness these gentle giants in their natural habitat. Finally, you will unwind at Lake Bunyonyi, a serene lake surrounded by lush hills and dotted with islands, making for a perfect end to your unforgettable adventure.
Day 2: Game drive & Boat ride at Murchison Falls National Park. Stay at Murchison Falls. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Transfer from Murchison Falls to Kibale National Park. Stay at Kibale (B,L,D)
Day 4: Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale and transfer to North of Queen Elizabeth for evening game drive. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Morning game drive & afternoon Boat cruise at Queen Elizabeth and transfer to Ishasha sector. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 6: Full day game drive at Ishasha sector and transfer to Bwindi. Stay at Buhoma, Bwindi (B,L,D)
Day 7: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi (B,L,D)
Day 8: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 3: Murchison Falls to Kibale is around 7 hours (360+ Km)
Day 4: Kibale to North of Queen Elizabeth is around 2 hours (60+ Km)
Day 6: Ishasha Sector to Bwindi is around 2 to 3 hours (70+ Km)
Day 7: Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi is around 1.5 to 3 hours (60+ Km)
Day 8: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala is around 8-9 hours (415+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit (USD 200 per person)
- Rhino Tracking Permit
- Boat ride at Murchison Falls
- Visit to top of Murchison Falls
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive on Day 8, we can arrange flight from Kisoro airstrip to Entebbe at USD 270 per person.
- Another option to avoid the long drive on Day 8 is to end at Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Lake Bunyonyi to Kigali is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here