7 Days – Safari in Murchison Falls, North & Ishasha Sector of Queen Elizabeth & Lake Bunyonyi
Embark on an unforgettable 7-day safari adventure in Uganda, exploring some of the most spectacular natural landscapes and wildlife habitats in the country. The journey will take you through Murchison Falls National Park, where you’ll witness the awe-inspiring waterfall, explore the savannah plains, and spot the famous Big Five game animals. Next, venture to the North and Ishasha Sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park, home to the rare tree-climbing lions, and diverse birdlife. Finally, unwind at the serene Lake Bunyonyi, surrounded by lush hills, and indulge in various water activities, cultural experiences, and scenic walks. This safari promises to be a thrilling and rejuvenating escape, immersing you in the best of Uganda’s natural and cultural heritage.
Day 2: Game drive & Boat ride at Murchison Falls National Park. Stay at Murchison Falls. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Transfer from Murchison Falls to North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Full day game drive at North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Morning game drive in North and transfer to Ishasha sector for evening game drive. Stay at Ishasha sector. (B,L,D)
Day 6: Game drive at Ishasha sector and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi. (B,L,D)
Day 7: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 3: Murchison Falls to North of Queen Elizabeth is around 8 hours (400+ Km)
Day 6: Ishasha Sector to Lake Bunyonyi is around 4 hours (120+ Km)
Day 7: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala is around 8 hours (415+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Rhino Tracking Permit
- Boat ride at Murchison Falls
- Visit to top of Murchison Falls
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive on Day 8, we can arrange flight from Kisoro airstrip to Entebbe at USD 270 per person.
- Another option to avoid the long drive on Day 8 is to end at Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Lake Bunyonyi to Kigali is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- On Day 4, you can add a Boat Cruise at Kazinga channel in North of Queen Elizabeth at USD 30 per person.
- On Day 5, instead of morning game drive, you can add Chimpanzee tracking at Kalinzu Forest at USD 50 per person.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here