7 Days – Safari in Murchison Falls, Chimp tracking in Kibale, Safari in Queen Elizabeth, Gorilla tracking in Bwindi & Lake Bunyonyi
Embark on a thrilling 7-day adventure through the natural wonders of Uganda. Begin your journey with a safari in Murchison Falls National Park, where you’ll witness the majestic Nile River cascading through a narrow gorge. Next, head to Kibale National Park for an unforgettable chimp tracking experience, where you’ll witness these intelligent primates in their natural habitat. Continue your safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park, home to diverse wildlife including elephants, lions, and hippos. The highlight of your trip will be gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, where you’ll trek through lush jungles to observe these endangered primates up close. Finally, unwind with a relaxing stay on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and opportunities for water activities. This safari promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, filled with unforgettable wildlife encounters and stunning natural landscapes.
Day 2: Game drive & Boat ride at Murchison Falls National Park. Stay at Murchison Falls (B,L,D)
Day 3: Transfer from Murchison Falls to Kibale National Park. Stay at Kibale (B,L,D)
Day 4: Chimp tracking in Kibale and transfer to Ishasha sector. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 5: Game drive at Ishasha sector and transfer to Bwindi. Stay at Buhoma, Bwindi (B,L,D)
Day 6: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi (B,L,D)
Day 7: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 3: Murchison Falls to Kibale is around 7 hours (360+ Km)
Day 4: Kibale to Ishasha sector is around 5 hours (200+ Km)
Day 5: Ishasha Sector to Bwindi is around 2 to 3 hours (70+ Km)
Day 6: Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi is around 1.5 to 3 hours (60+ Km)
Day 7: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala is around 8-9 hours (415+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit (USD 200 per person)
- Rhino Tracking Permit
- Boat ride at Murchison Falls
- Visit to top of Murchison Falls
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive on Day 7, we can arrange flight from Kisoro airstrip to Entebbe at USD 270 per person.
- Another option to avoid the long drive on Day 7 is to end at Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Lake Bunyonyi to Kigali is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here