6 Days – Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Lake Bunyonyi, Safari in Ishasha sector & North of Queen Elizabeth & Chimp tracking in Kalinzu
This 6-day tour starts with an exhilarating gorilla tracking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, where you’ll trek through lush forests to encounter these majestic primates up close in their natural habitat. Next, you’ll visit the stunning Lake Bunyonyi, known for its scenic beauty and peaceful atmosphere, where you can relax and enjoy water-based activities. Your journey continues with an exciting safari in Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park, renowned for its tree-climbing lions and other wildlife encounters. You’ll then explore the lesser-known North of Queen Elizabeth, known for its scenic landscapes and diverse wildlife. Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to track chimpanzees in Kalinzu Forest, where you can observe these intelligent primates in their natural environment.
Day 2 – Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi (B,L,D)
Day 3 – Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Ishasha Sector for game drive. Stay at Ishasha sector.(B,L,D)
Day 4 – Morning game drive at Ishasha Sector & transfer to North of Queen Elizabeth for Boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. Stay at Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 5 – Full Day game drive at Queen Elizabeth. Stay at Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 6 – Chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest and transfer to Kampala. (B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi is around 1.5 to 3 hours (60+ Km)
Day 3: Lake Bunyonyi to Ishasha sector is around 4 hours (120+ Km)
Day 6: Kalinzu to Kampala is around 7 hours (340+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit in Kalinzu Forest
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive to Bwindi, we can arrange flights to Bwindi from Entebbe. Another option is to start from Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Kigali to Bwindi is around 4 hours (170+ Km).
- On Day 1, if you take a flight to Bwindi or start from Kigali, then you can add a Batwa cultural visit on this day at extra USD 40 per person.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here