6 Days – Chimp tracking in Kibale, Safari in Queen Elizabeth, Gorilla tracking in Bwindi & Lake Bunyonyi
This 6-day tour starts with thrilling chimp tracking in the lush Kibale Forest, where you’ll have the opportunity to witness these primates in their natural habitat. Next, embark on an exciting safari in the northern and Ishasha sectors of Queen Elizabeth National Park, known for its diverse wildlife including lions, elephants, and more. The highlight of the tour is a once-in-a-lifetime gorilla tracking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, where you’ll trek through dense jungle to encounter these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. Finally, unwind at the scenic Lake Bunyonyi, known for its tranquil waters and picturesque islands.
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale and transfer to North of Queen Elizabeth for evening game drive. Stay at Queen Elizabeth. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Morning game drive & afternoon Boat cruise at North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at Queen Elizabeth. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Morning game drive at North of Queen Elizabeth and transfer to Bwindi via game drive at Ishasha sector. Stay at Bwindi (B,L,D)
Day 5: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi (B,L,D)
Day 6: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Kibale to North of Queen Elizabeth is around 2 hours (60+ Km)
Day 4: Ishasha Sector to Bwindi is around 2 to 3 hours (70+ Km)
Day 5: Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi is around 1.5 to 3 hours (60+ Km)
Day 6: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala is around 8 hours (415+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Bigody Swamp Walk at Kibale
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit (USD 200 per person)
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive on Day 1, we can arrange flight from Entebbe to Kasese airstrip to Entebbe at USD 230 per person. On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- To avoid the long drive on Day 6, we can arrange flight from Kisoro airstrip to Entebbe at USD 270 per person.
- Another option to avoid the long drive on Day 6 is to end at Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Lake Bunyonyi to Kigali is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here