5 Days – Safari in North & Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park & Lake Mburo
Embark on a thrilling 5-day safari adventure in Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park and Lake Mburo. Explore the North and Ishasha sector of the park, known for its diverse wildlife, including tree-climbing lions, elephants, buffalos and more. Enjoy exhilarating game drives and a scenic boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel, where you can spot hippos, crocodiles, and a variety of bird species. You will also enjoy a safari in Lake Mburo, which offers stunning landscapes and abundant wildlife including zebras, impalas, and elands and many more.
Day 2: Game drive and Boat cruise at North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 3: Morning game drive in North and transfer to Ishasha sector for evening game drive. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 4: Game drive at Ishasha sector and transfer to Lake Mburo for evening game drive. Stay at Lake Mburo.(B,L,D)
Day 5: Game drive at Lake Mburo and transfer to Kampala. (B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 4: Ishasha Sector to Lake Mburo is around 5 hours (180+ Km)
Day 5: Lake Mburo to Kampala is around 5 hours (230+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive on Day 1, we can arrange flight from Entebbe to Kasese airstrip at USD 230 per person.
On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here