5 Days – Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Safari in Ishasha sector & North of Queen Elizabeth & Chimp tracking in Kalinzu
This 5-day tour offers an incredible opportunity to explore Uganda’s stunning wildlife and natural beauty. You will trek through the thick forests of Bwindi to witness the majestic mountain gorillas in their natural habitat, embark on an exciting safari in Ishasha sector and the northern part of Queen Elizabeth National Park to spot a wide range of wildlife species, and track chimpanzees in the Kalinzu Forest Reserve.
Day 2 – Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Ishasha sector. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 3 – Morning game drive at Ishasha Sector & transfer to North of Queen Elizabeth for Boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. Stay at Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 4 – Full Day game drive at Queen Elizabeth. Stay at Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 5 – Chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest and transfer to Kampala. (B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Bwindi to Ishasha Sector is around 2 to 3 hours (70+ Km)
Day 5: Kalinzu to Kampala is around 7 hours (340+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit in Kalinzu Forest
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive to Bwindi on Day 1, we can arrange flight from Entebbe to Kihihi airstrip in Bwindi at USD 230 per person. On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- Another option is to start from Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Kigali to Bwindi is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- On Day 1, if you take a flight to Bwindi or start from Kigali, then you can add a Batwa cultural visit on this day at extra USD 40 per person.
- To avoid the long drive on Day 5, we can arrange flight from Kasese airstrip to Entebbe at USD 230 per person.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here