4 Days – Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Safari in Ishasha sector & Chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with a 4-day trip to Uganda’s most captivating destinations. The trip begins with gorilla tracking in the dense rainforest of Bwindi, where you will have the rare opportunity to get up close with these majestic primates. From there, we will head to the Ishasha sector for a thrilling safari to see tree-climbing lions and other wildlife. Finally, we will explore the Kalinzu forest, where you can observe chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi National Park and transfer to Ishasha sector. Stay at Ishasha sector (B,L,D)
Day 3: Morning game drive at Ishasha sector and afternoon game drive at North of Queen Elizabeth. Stay at North of Queen Elizabeth (B,L,D)
Day 4: Chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest and transfer to Kampala. (B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Bwindi to Ishasha Sector is around 2 to 3 hours (70+ Km)
Day 4: Kalinzu to Kampala is around 7 hours (340+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit in Kalinzu Forest
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive to Bwindi, we can arrange flight to Bwindi from Entebbe. Flight from Entebbe to Kihihi airstrip costs extra USD 230 per person.
- Another option is to start from Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Kigali to Bwindi is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- To avoid the long drive on Day 4, we can arrange flight from Kasese airstrip to Entebbe at USD 230 per person.
- On Day 1, if you take a flight to Bwindi or start from Kigali, then you can add a Batwa cultural visit on this day at extra USD 40 per person.
- On Day 3, you can add a Boat Cruise at Kazinga channel in North of Queen Elizabeth at USD 30 per person.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here