4 Days – Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Lake Bunyonyi & Safari in Lake Mburo
This 4-day adventure takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park which is the most sought after bucket list to experience Gorilla tracking in the wild and is also one of the most unforgettable wildlife encounters in the world! You will also visit Lake Bunyonyi to relax and enjoy the stunning views. Later you will end your journey with a safari in Lake Mburo.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi (B,L,D)
Day 3: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Lake Mburo for a Boat cruise. Stay at Lake Mburo.(B,L,D)
Day 4: Game drive at Lake Mburo and transfer to Kampala. (B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi is around 1.5 to 3 hours (60+ Km)
Day 3: Lake Bunyonyi to Lake Mburo is around 4 hours (200+ Km)
Day 4: Lake Mburo to Kampala is around 5 hours (230+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Boat Cruise at Lake Mburo
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drive to Bwindi, we can arrange flights to Bwindi from Entebbe.
Flight from Entebbe to Kihihi airstrip costs USD 230 per person.
Flight between Entebbe & Kisoro airstrip costs extra USD 50 per person compared to flight to Kihihi airstrip.
- Another option is to start from Kigali, Rwanda. The drive from Kigali to Bwindi is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle.
- On Day 1, if you take a flight to Bwindi or start from Kigali, then you can add a Batwa cultural visit on this day at extra USD 40 per person.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here