3 Days – Safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park
This 3-day tour takes you on a wildlife adventure in Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park, one of the most diverse ecosystems in Africa. On the first day, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Kampala and drive to the park, where you will go on a game drive to see some of the park’s wildlife, such as lions, elephants, buffaloes, and more. On the second day, you will go for another game drive in the morning to see more wildlife, followed by a boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel in the afternoon, where you can spot hippos, crocodiles, and a variety of bird species. On the final day, you will have one last game drive before departing for Kampala, where you will be dropped off at your accommodation, marking the end of your safari adventure in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Day 2: Game drive and Boat cruise at Queen Elizabeth. Stay at Queen Elizabeth.(B,L,D)
Day 3: Game drive and transfer to Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth to Kampala is around 7 hours (380+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Boat Cruise at Kazinga Channel
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drives on Day 1 & 3, we can arrange flight between Entebbe & Kasese airstrip at USD 230 per person one way and USD 390 per person for 2 way flights.
On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- At Lake Bunyonyi activities are not included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here