3 Days – Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi & Lake Bunyonyi
This 3-day adventure takes you on a thrilling journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda for a gorilla tracking experience, followed by a relaxing visit to Lake Bunyonyi, the “Switzerland of Africa.” The trip begins and ends in Kampala/Entebbe as per your preference.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Stay at Lake Bunyonyi (B,L,D)
Day 3: Transfer from Lake Bunyonyi to Entebbe/Kampala.(B,L)
*Meals included: B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
Day 2: Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi is around 1.5 to 3 hours (60+ Km)
Day 3: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala is around 8 hours (415+ Km)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- All Government taxes
- All park entrance fees where applicable
- Gorilla Tracking Permit (USD 700 per person)
- Drinking water (2-3 litres per person per day)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Full Board Accommodation
- Professional English speaking Guide (Bilingual Guide available on request)
- Transport in 4X4 Safari Van / Land Cruiser
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities at Lake Bunyonyi
- Airport Transfers
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International Flight tickets
- Tips to Driver/ Guide
- Travel Insurance
- To avoid the long drives on Day 1 & 3, we can arrange flight between Entebbe & Kihihi airstrip at USD 230 per person one way and USD 390 per person for 2 way flights / flight between Entebbe & Kisoro airstrip at USD 280 per person one way and USD 490 per person for 2 way flights.
*Kihihi airstrip is used when you are staying in Buhom & Ruhija sector of Bwindi and Kisoro airstrip is used when you are staying in Rushaga & Nkuringo sector of Bwindi and Lake Bunyonyi.
On top of the above price, an additional cost of USD 40 (not per person) would be charged for sending our guide & vehicle a day in advance (Day 0) so as to pick you up on Day 1 on arrival at the airstrip.
- Another option is to start and end at Kigali, Rwanda. The drive between Kigali and Bwindi is around 4 hours (170+ Km). This option costs extra USD 100 for the vehicle for each transfer between Kigali and the border used to cross between Uganda & Rwanda.
- On Day 1, if you take a flight to Bwindi or start from Kigali, then you can add a Batwa cultural visit on this day at extra USD 40 per person.
- At Lake Bunyonyi no activities are included. You can do Canoeing, Boat ride, Community walk, Bird watching , Batwa Cultural Visit and many more activities at Lake Bunyonyi by booking directly with the accommodation once you reach Lake Bunyonyi.
- To view our Safari vehicles – Click here